Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm going to keep blogging.

After some consideration, I've decided to do a little more blogging. My original intention was to post the first act of my book - as a way of getting some feedback. However, writing a 90-100,000 word novel is such a loooooong journey I figured I need a little company along the way. So I'll take a risk and post a blog every couple of days just to keep up the dialogue.

I try to write every 5-6 days a week for a couple of hours. I could write more - alot more, but I'd like to have a healthy marriage and be involved in the lives of my amazing children.

Why could I write more? I find it fascinating how stories can improve through the process of re-writing. Its true what they say; writing IS re-writing. Now, about three quarters through my second draft, I'm thinking of all sorts of ways to improve the story.

I'll talk more about it in my next blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment